Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I got nothin'



















While I am sooooooooo excited about my upcoming IVF plans I just cant think of anything special to say this week. I am feeling bad for all the wildlife being tortured by the horrific BP OIL CLUSTER F*CK!! My heart truly hurts for the entire Gulf Coast. There is a heavy load on the folks down here and the mood is somber. It feels hopeless and desperate. I hate it. I hope that some how some way all the animals being affected by the oil feel no pain and if they must die I hope its quick and painless. Sad. Sad. Sad.

2 comments:

Four babies 4 us said...

I'm with ya Jen. I cry every morning as I watch oil soaked pelicans being pulled from oil that is a foot thick. It breaks my heart.

Emelie said...

I saw it on tv and it´s just break my heart! Thank you for your nice comments on my blog. Take care and GOOG LUCK with IVF. Emelie